So you don’t have a website? Why?
There are still so many businesses without a website? The business owner, or organisation manager is at fault. These are the reasons they give for not having a website.
- They do not understand the Technology
- They do not realise the value
- They are a busy business eg cafe and have no time, or need, as business is brisk anyway.
- They cannot afford it. It seems too expensive
- They had a website, but did not utilise it, or did not see it;s effect on the business. It has not expired.
- The website is too dated, and embarrassing.
- The site needs updating, but they have not appointed anyone to do this.
- They find it easier to use facebook.
- When they had a website, they had no idea if they got visitors to the site, and where they were coming from.
- They want one, but just have not got round to organising it